RCL Identity - Demo Applications
Please do not include your personal information and government id in the demo applications. Fictitious information can be used. You could create an email to use specifically for the demo applications . Email addresses and personal information will be viewable by the public.
This is a demonstration of the Enrollment and Identity Proofing applications available for download and installation on GitHub. You can learn how to install and configure your own instances of these applications on the documentation site.
How to use
You will use the demo Enrollment application to get a first-hand appreciation of the user experience in requesting a sign-up approval for a Digital Identity. Please use fictitious personal data for this demo. You should also register a new email just to use this demo.
- Navigate to the demo Enrollment application at : https://rcl-identity-enrollment.azurewebsites.net/
- In the Enrollment application, click the 'Register' button on the front page
- In the 'Sign in' page, click the 'Sign up now' link under the 'Sign in' button
- Enter your personal details (use fictitious data)
- Your sign-up request will be submitted for approval
- An email will be sent to you with a link to the instructions on how to complete your sign-up
- For this demo, you do not need to submit the selfies and photos for approval
- As part of this demo, you can approve your own request in the Identity Proofing application
You will use the demo Identity Proofing application to approve a user's sign-up request
- Navigate to the demo Identity Proofing application at : https://rcl-identity-proofing.azurewebsites.net/
- Sign-in with the following credentials, username : email@example.com , password : #1DigitalID
- In the 'Pending Approvals' page, you can approve the sign-up request your created previously in the Enrollment application
- Please do not delete or approve sign-up requests created by other users of the demo application, be courteous to other users of the demo
- Once the sign-up request is approved, an email will be sent with the username and admin assigned password for the user to sign in
Sign-In with the Azure AD B2C Identity Provider (IDP)
Once a user's sign-up request is approved in the Identity Proofing application, the user account is created in the Azure B2C IDP.
- Navigate to the enrollment application at : https://rcl-identity-enrollment.azurewebsites.net/
- Sign-in with the username and admin assigned password received in the email after the user is approved in the Identity Proofing application
- Change the password the first time you sign in
- You will now be signed in with the AAD B2C IDP
Claim a W3C Verifiable Credential (Preview)
You will use the demo Enrollment application to claim a W3C Verifiable Credential once the user account is created.
- Sign-in to the Enrollment application, navigate to the Credential page or click the 'View My Digital Identity' button on the Enrollment application front page
- Click the 'Claim my W3C Verifiable Credential' button
- In the 'Verifiable Credential' page, click the 'Claim My Credential' button
- With your mobile device, scan the QR Code with the Microsoft Authenticator mobile application (in the 'Credentials' section)
- In the Microsoft Authenticator app, tap on the 'Sign in to your account' and sign in with your user name and password for the user in the Enrollment application
- Once you have signed in, click the 'Add' button to add the Verifiable Credential in the app
- The Verifiable Credential is now stored in the mobile app
The demo applications are hosted in an an Azure Fee App Service Plan. As a result, you may experience slow loading at times. The free tier is limited to 60 CPU minutes per day. If this limit is reached, the applications will go offline until this limit is replenished. If you need help with this demo please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org